Best Soprano Saxophones in 2021
Soprano saxophones, also called flat or straight because of their shape (though they can also be curved) are a popular instrument perfect for jazz bands and jazz lovers.
If you are decided to learn how to play this instrument and become the next Kenny G, you will need to play attention not only to the shape, but also the material used, the type of mouthpiece, and the playability of its keys. Specially if you are a beginner, you should consider as well to get a whole kit, with a saxophone that includes all essential accessories to keep it in perfect conditions between performances and training.
Take a look at the best and most affordable options of soprano saxophones we have collected for you.
A very nice soprano saxophone for beginners who need a complete set that allows them to keep this instrument in perfect conditions.
Sky brings you this B flat saxophone, available in lacquered green, gold plated or black finish colors. Its balanced mechanism will offer you a high playing precision besides comfort for long hours of performance.
- B Flat Key and top quality sound
- Includes: a lightweight case, white gloves, cleaning cloth and rod, and a mouthpiece
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects
EastRock is still one of the favorite choices for those beginners who need to trust in a music brand without spending a lot of money.
This flat saxophone is another example of the quality of their products, as it has been made with excellent materials, such as selected brass and leather pads for a transparent sound and a perfect air tightness. The hand-carved flowers of the surface is an example that this company also pays attention to the appearance of their instruments.
- Includes: hard carrying case with a strap, reed, mouthpiece, cleaning cloth and rod, white gloves and cushion pads
- Hand carved surface with quality shell buttons
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Kaizer produces three different types of saxophones for students, including this soprano model. You will get a reliable product at a very affordable price, as the company strips away intermediates such as dealers, distributors, and sales people.
They are so sure of the quality of their instruments that you will get a lifetime warranty, and a 45-days trial so you can test them and return them in case you are not convinced, getting a full refund.
- Made of solid brass and premium steel springs
- Includes: a molded case, mouthpiece and ligature set, polishing cloth and cleaning rod, white gloves and lubricant
- 45 days free trial and lifetime warranty
Ammoon is another company that produces affordable instruments for those beginners and students. That is why with your purchase you will get a whole pack with two necks, a mouthpiece, ten reeds, cleaning items, a pair of gloves and a carrying case among other things, to keep your soprano saxophone always in perfect conditions.
The appearance has also been taken into account as we can appreciate on its carve-patterned surface and glossy lacquered body and keys.
- Available in red bronze, golden and silver finishes
- Includes a complete pack of accessories for a perfect storage and maintenance
- Made of high-quality brass and water-resistant leather pads
Here we bring you an alternative to traditional flat, soprano saxophones: a digital option produced by Yamaha, which will allow you to play anytime and anywhere using headphones.
You can produce a realistic sound thanks to its mouthpiece, designed like that of an acoustic saxophone. Besides, the key distribution and shape will ensure an easy and smooth playability, while you connect it to external sources, such as your smartphone or any audio player.
- 73 preset voices to play like a soprano, alto or tenor saxophone
- Breath sensor to detect breath intensity and control sound and tone
- Accessories included: mouthpiece, 2 synthetic reeds, case with straps, ligature and spare rings
With more than 20 years of experience, KYT Music brings you this Yamaha-styled flat saxophone with a great look and an even better playability.
The package includes all accessories to keep the saxophone in perfect conditions while you carry it anywhere with you. A very afforsable price for a great beginner-level saxophone.
- Gold brass lacquered body with faux mother of pearl inlay
- Includes: lightweight case, strap, a pair of gloves, cork grease and a polishing cloth
- Tested by the company’s Quality Inspection Department before leaving the factory
Another kit for those saxophone learners who need a whole set is this one we show you, with a beautiful vintage red finish.
This saxophone is available at a pretty decent price with all the accessories you need.
- Hand-carved, vintage red copper body
- Includes: 2 mouthpieces, brush, gloves, cleaning cloth, case and straps, cork grease
- High sensitivity and accurate sound
EastRock is still one of the favorite brands when it comes to brass and woodwind instruments specially designed for students. The affordable price of their products, as well as the top materials used on their production, has placed this company among the top ones for beginners and learners. Plus, their 1-year manufacture warranty gives users the peace of mind they need.
- Affordable price
- Advanced design
- All accessories needed included
- Gloves included are children size, not suitable for big hands